Thursday, January 14, 2010

Staying Up Waaaaay Too Late

I guess sometimes I stay up so late that I'm too tired to send myself to bed. I think tonight was one of those nights.

I know nobody appreciated my reference to Twilight, but I am still so struck by how handsome my little Handsome is, and got to toying with his photos on Dumpr. They have a few fun effects you can instantly apply to your photos. Not as extensive as Photoshop, but still, they are relatively quick and easy to apply.

Like this one, the "volcano" effect:
Future Twilight starTwilight fans take note
Or this one, a little more subtle:



Or this one, where you can find yourself the object of the paparazzi:
Handsome young star
Handsome young star




Yes, I know.... Waaaay too late. I'm off to bed now.

1 comment:

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

I seem to get my second wind around 10 p.m -- which can be a really problem if I start goofing around in Photoshop!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin