Monday, April 18, 2011

Mosaic Monday : Fairy House

I received encouraging comments on the recent photo of my little fairy house, which has survived 3 years now in the garden, with incredible durability, since I built and installed it there in May 2008. So I have assembled a mosaic of photos over the years (click the mosaic for a slightly larger view).
Fairy house mosaic
I wish I could have found the photo from three winters ago, when it was completely covered in a mound of snow. See this post, which shows it just prior to being buried.

Pop over to Little Red House for more of this week's Monday Mosaics.

2 comments:

Sunray Gardens said...

Very nice. I actually like that whole gardening area you have there.
Cher
Goldenray Yorkies

Shady Gardener said...

That is So Cute!! :-) Thanks for sharing it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin