Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Colour Mosaic : Brown

When Jen at unglazed suggested Brown as one of the colour themes, I didn't think there would be much to show - at least not from my garden. But when I browsed through my photos, I found a number of brown-themed ones which amused me, which I've combined into a mosaic (click image for a larger view):
Brown mosaic
In the mix you'll find bison from a nearby farm in Agassiz, BC, some of my homemade chilli and ginger chocolates, a campfire cake I made for my daughter's 10th birthday, a photo of my asian pear tree espaliered against the fence, a closeup of a wasp's nest, and a photo of our rat Sam when she was a little baby.

6 comments:

SusanB-knits said...

Nice brown mosaic. Cute mouse (rat?!)

Janet said...

You have a nice collection of browns here. I try not to get too close to a wasp nest :-) Your closeup shows a very pretty texture. And Sam is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lily, I'm visiting from Jen's blog. What a lovely mosaic for brown week. Love the bison especially. Have a nice weekend and I'll visit again on Monday.

Dorothy said...

Good Morning! Your Color on Monday mosiacs are wonderful!!!
I enjoyed looking back at lots of stuff. Great blog!

Laura Gardens in Desert said...

Hi, I've enjoyed seeing your color mosaic series. It's pretty cool.

Garden Lily said...

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement - your comments mean a lot to me.

I have to admit that I'll be a bit sad when the colour series comes to an end.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin