Saturday, June 28, 2008

Aiko in the Forest

Tonight I was much too tired to work, so I found myself downloading more accessories for Aiko. It has been a long time since I played with DAZStudio. Made sense at the time, except now I'm tired and my eyes hurt, too. ;-)

Okay, here goes, Aiko as a fairy in her new "Tink" dress, with a texture applied (which happened to fit okay, even though designed for an entirely different outfit), and her new wreath headband, courtesy of faerie-dreams.com (click the image for a larger view):
Aiko fairy in the forest
What do you think? Was it worth staying up until midnight, or should I have caught an early night while I had the chance?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you should have went to bed. but I the picture!

fairygirl

Anonymous said...

Ilke the picture!

fairygirl

O.I.M said...

hello garden lily. another fanciful fairy creation, I see. I think my daughter would think you are the bees knees. I tagged you on my blog today. hope you can join the fun but don't feel obliged. just my way of saying I like to visit your blog.
cheers.
irena

Anonymous said...

Looks magical Lily - I like the starlight too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin